Want to know more about the CEO, Julie? We asked her a few questions to learn more about her.
Q. What advice would you give to your younger self?
A. Stop worrying about everything! I wish I would have known that if I just kept working really hard and putting all my drive and passion into what I was doing, I would hit my goals. Instead, I always worried about what would happen. Now, I know that no matter the time frame on my goals, I will hit them if I keep putting the right actions into place.
Q. What’s in your briefcase?
A. A few things. 1. My journal. I write everyday. I write my thoughts, goals, ideas, reminder, affirmations, conversations, and I even doodle! The front cover says “Make Things Happen.” 2. The best book ever: “How to Win Friends and Influence People” and 3. A power bar. I need to eat or I go crazy!
Q. What was the toughest challenge in your career and how did you overcome it?
A. Again, this takes me back to the advice I wish I would have known then. I always worried about everything. What IF? That fear drove me to become very confident and mentally tough because I told myself that I had no choice but to overcome it. The more I pushed through and the more I experienced, the easier it became and I was able to turn down the distraction.
To learn more about Julie and LNE Consulting, visit us online.
LNE Consulting is hiring and uses very talented recruiters to do so. We don’t just wait for you to apply. The firm looks in several places until we find the perfect candidate for the position.
Ever feel like sending your resume to a job posting is like sending it to a black hole? It can be very difficult for people to stand out with the traditional resume and cover letter. Here are some tips to change things up with your approach to getting noticed.
- Tell everyone you know you’re looking for a job
- Don’t just tell your parents about your job search. Tell everyone you can. Share with everyone you can. The more people that know about your search the more people that can help find you something. It can also increase the odds of being recommended.
- Check out your network
- Who do you already know? There may be a connection you already have that get you in on a job before it gets public. Go to job fairs and build those networks to land that dream job.
- Look for who matters
- Check out the employers website. See who you may be working with and what they are all about. You may find out you have a common connection from alumni groups or a common interest. It’s helpful to find out a name that you may need to use for an email or cover letter to show that you have done your research. Also, you may find out more about the job and if you are a good fit.
- Social media
- Use your social media accounts to your advantage. Many employers now search Linkedin to find or recruit new employees. Make sure you have clear skills, experiences, and expectations on your media websites. Engage with a company that you want to work with through their social media as well.
To learn more about the culture at LNE Consulting, view us on Youtube.
- Be original
- Think about what makes you stand out. Discover new ways to advertise your abilities and qualifications. If you aren’t qualified for the job, doing something that stands out still doesn’t make you qualified. Make sure you have the minimum qualifications first.
- Crush your internship
- Not everyone has an internship experience, but finding one may help you out. A study done by internship.com states that 85% of companies had a positive experience when hiring interns. You can prove yourself by doing it. Show them that you can exceed their expectations.
To learn more about opportunities with LNE Consulting, visit us online today.
Having a mentor in your career can be a huge factor in your success. LNE Consulting has mentors for all of the new and seasoned employees. Below, CEO Julie, gives tips on how to be a better mentor.
1. Work as if you are being watched by your greatest mentor 24/7.
This will force you to go the extra mile and make better decisions.
2. Delegate and then don’t interfere.
They may never do it exactly as you expect, but be okay with that.
3. Speak with conviction.
When you believe what you are saying, people believe you. Speak from your gut and let people feel your emotions.
4. Let people know when they are making good decisions.
The more confident they feel about their choices, the better they do.
5. Wake up with purpose.
If you follow these 5 steps, you will become a great mentor to your team and a great example to the company!
To learn more about LNE Consulting, view us online.
For the second year in a row, LNE Consulting was named a Best and Brightest Company to Work For!
The firm is delighted to have been above the region in categories such as:
– Employee Enrichment, Engagement, and Retention
– Employee Education and Development
– Recruitment, Selection, and Orientation and
– Employee Recognition and Achievement!
CEO, Julie, states that she “could not be more thrilled to win this two years in a row. The team is ultimately what wins this award for us. We have a talented bunch of people here that all work together to achieve success as a whole.”
To learn more about LNE Consulting, visit us on Linkedin.
LNE Consulting will continue to strive to make sure the staff is happy and continuing to exceed client expectations. We are honored to receive such a great award for the second year and will continue to produce a culture where the team is developing, meeting goals, and having tons of fun.
Check out how we rank on our Awards Page.
It is time for LNE Consulting’s monthly Q&A with President and CEO, Julie.
LNE Consulting: What challenges have you had in your time in business that turned out to be an opportunity to grow and become stronger?
Julie: This is a tough question, because every challenge is an opportunity in its own way. I call these the necessary evils. The bigger the goal, the bigger the challenge and the bigger the problems become that force you to change the way you are doing something to get a better result. If you think back to every challenge that you have withstood, it resulted in a gain somewhere based on the actions you took. This has taught me to remain calm when all the chaos occurs.
To learn more about LNE Consulting on your favorite professional network, check out Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/lne-consulting-inc.
LNE Consulting: What are some difficulties you have when making sure you have a solid team? What changes are you making to ensure strength?
Julie: It was fairly simple. I have surrounded myself with people that have the same desire to succeed as I do. I continue to set the pace and be a high performer. Those that share my vision, that are willing to push themselves to succeed and be in charge of their lives even if hard work stands in the way, are the ones that I surround myself with. We have created a bond by sharing this vision and we all hold ourselves accountable and stay focused.
After our meeting with Julie, we asked a for a few personal fun facts. What did we find out? Julie is a huge New Orleans Saints fan! Also, when she is not running a business, writing books, spending time with her family, and giving back to the community, she finds downtime to catch up on her favorite shows, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, and True Blood.
To learn more about LNE Consulting, view us online at: http://www.lneconsultinginc.com