LNE Consulting is hiring and uses very talented recruiters to do so. We don’t just wait for you to apply. The firm looks in several places until we find the perfect candidate for the position.
Ever feel like sending your resume to a job posting is like sending it to a black hole? It can be very difficult for people to stand out with the traditional resume and cover letter. Here are some tips to change things up with your approach to getting noticed.
- Tell everyone you know you’re looking for a job
- Don’t just tell your parents about your job search. Tell everyone you can. Share with everyone you can. The more people that know about your search the more people that can help find you something. It can also increase the odds of being recommended.
- Check out your network
- Who do you already know? There may be a connection you already have that get you in on a job before it gets public. Go to job fairs and build those networks to land that dream job.
- Look for who matters
- Check out the employers website. See who you may be working with and what they are all about. You may find out you have a common connection from alumni groups or a common interest. It’s helpful to find out a name that you may need to use for an email or cover letter to show that you have done your research. Also, you may find out more about the job and if you are a good fit.
- Social media
- Use your social media accounts to your advantage. Many employers now search Linkedin to find or recruit new employees. Make sure you have clear skills, experiences, and expectations on your media websites. Engage with a company that you want to work with through their social media as well.
To learn more about the culture at LNE Consulting, view us on Youtube.
- Be original
- Think about what makes you stand out. Discover new ways to advertise your abilities and qualifications. If you aren’t qualified for the job, doing something that stands out still doesn’t make you qualified. Make sure you have the minimum qualifications first.
- Crush your internship
- Not everyone has an internship experience, but finding one may help you out. A study done by internship.com states that 85% of companies had a positive experience when hiring interns. You can prove yourself by doing it. Show them that you can exceed their expectations.
To learn more about opportunities with LNE Consulting, visit us online today.